Where do you search for me, my child?

All you have to do is look in the mirror - I am looking back at you: in your eyes.
I smile in each smile of yours, I am present in all of your cries. 
You are me on this land. I am you in the skies!
Where do you search for me, my child?

Just because I can't see you anymore; doesn't mean that you aren't in my eyes. 
I will always strive to remove, every tear from your eyes;
Whether when I was there on the earth, or now when I am here in the skies.
I am still holding your heart within mine, in your heart my heartbeat lies. 
Where do you search for me, my child?

Every part of you has a little of me in it, then for what, my baby, your heart cries?
I watch over you as you sleep and I still look out for you as you arise.
I breathe through you everyday, that is really the strength of our ties. 
Where do you search for me, my child? 

Find me within you, I am right there - just in your disguise! 

Comments

  1. Speechless, you really describe your feelings such a true manner, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

भजन

woh

had