Sadness - Part I

If you were mine to 
To have and to hold
The love in your eyes
For me to Behold

If you were there for me
When I needed you
Even though I was too stubborn
To admit so to you

Now the Life is so empty
Without you, your love,  your caring
It has made me realize 
That I should have put "us" above everything

Is it really very hard,
For us to be together again?
I've come with so much hope,
Don't let me give up in vain

You've taken everything of mine
My heart, my body, my soul, my life.
But just leave me my pride
So that I am able to strive

Now I have to lead a life 
Without you, your love, your caring
Oh such a life in which
There's nothing worth sharing

It will be a life no more for me
Just simply existing without much fun
Because deep in my heart I know
that you are my sky, my moon, my Sun

Just give me one more chance
I will learn to love you so
Just don't let me go
Oh! I miss you so much, I really do!!

Give me a another turn
I will show you with all my heart
That no one or nothing can
Break us down or drive us apart

Is it really so hard
For us to be together again?
Oh! you too leave your pride
We can work through the past pain

I am so unhappy without you
So very lonesome
Why don't we start afresh
And make ourselves a new home?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

भजन

woh

had