Happy birthday Tripti

Having a little sister is actually a very sweet deal
You get a friend but also a doll, one that is real
From the first time you said "didi", I was sold
To the love in your eyes, so unabashed and bold
Don't remember what I was before I was your sister
But with you in surroundings life was a definite twister
Even when I got scolded for things you did or said
I got angry at you that time but couldn't stay mad
You filled my heart with joy and infinite love
And a sense of responsibility, like a letter carrying dove
But I won't wish for anything at all to change 
Except that our bond stays strong through times known and strange 
On your birthday, I wish you but I wish me too
That all good things come your way, old and new

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ऐसे ही कभी

आफताब

Where do you search for me, my child?