Happy birthday Tripti

Having a little sister is actually a very sweet deal
You get a friend but also a doll, one that is real
From the first time you said "didi", I was sold
To the love in your eyes, so unabashed and bold
Don't remember what I was before I was your sister
But with you in surroundings life was a definite twister
Even when I got scolded for things you did or said
I got angry at you that time but couldn't stay mad
You filled my heart with joy and infinite love
And a sense of responsibility, like a letter carrying dove
But I won't wish for anything at all to change 
Except that our bond stays strong through times known and strange 
On your birthday, I wish you but I wish me too
That all good things come your way, old and new

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

भजन

woh

had