dear daddy


Dear daddy, how shall I describe you?

Shall I call you the sun? 
But you are way too cool, way more fun!

Shall I call you the moon? 
But you don't change as much and are around even in noon!

So, shall I call you my star? 
But I always find you around me and never so far!

Then shall I call you the sea? 
You have a large heart but you are sweet as pea!

Maybe I can call you the ground? 
Oh! But you aren't so hard, even when being solid and sound!

Hmm, shall I then call you the air? 
Very important but not to be seen ever, not fair!
 
No, I can't find any one thing alone to describe you 
You do so much for me and are my best friend too

Can one word ever explain what you mean to me? 
You are a mix of the best of sun, moon, star, ground, air and sea! 

Dear daddy, I think that's how I shall describe you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

भजन

woh

had