My Retreat

My Floral Retreat
 photo credit Bing

Whenever I get time, I just want to be among flowers -They offer a cocoon of sweet, scented beautiful showers.

As I enter, leaving behind the worries of each day, I get ready to face whatever the morning brings my way!

This retreat is tiny, only to replenish my depleted energy, And have my faith renewed, that the universe is all about synergy. 

It's just a matter of perspective to find that alignment, without our knowing, all our possible paths are already in arrangement! 

While the Cosmos waits for us to make our choice, All that the Divine energy wants us, is to be content and just rejoice.

From among so many possible options, it is tricky to see, Which path will ultimately lead to the dissolution in divine of the single "me"

The guidance is delivered in many forms, - dreams, sounds or signs. But we must be prepared to interpret the message in and between the lines

Incorrect guidance or hurried action may take us further away, In the wrong direction or down a twisted, longer way

We were born on this earth to fulfill a purpose. And the quiet time away from the everyday circus

Lets our souls hear the sound of that inner voice, To realign to our life purpose and aid us in making the right choice.

One does not always need a flowery corner to find the solace - All it must afford is some quiet comfort, just a soothing place

The objective is to connect with the consciousness residing deep within: Receive the message, offer gratitude, talk to our spiritual twin

As it leads us to realize our life goal and our true potential, and guides us down the right path bypassing the obstacle

Connecting with ourselves also make us take the time out, To be grateful for all the blessings and the lessons we got

And keep on making progress on the path of our choice: Overcoming obstacles and achieving milestones, finding reasons to rejoice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

भजन

woh

had