Optimism

Am I being crazy when I see figures forming in the clouds
Am I being crazy when I see possibility through doubts

Am I being crazy when I say it will all work out finally
Am I being crazy when I think every mistake is my ally

Am I being crazy when I choose to see hope in despair
Am I being crazy when I believe bad and good comes in pair

Am I being crazy when I trust others so easily
Am I being crazy to think I can pass through life breezily

Am I being crazy to believe that dreams have power
Am I being crazy to wonder if each bud will become a flower

Am I being crazy to have the faith in the powers up above
Am I being crazy to not always think logically but feel through love

Am I being crazy to hold my faith steady and strong 
Am I being crazy to feel that nothing could go wrong

Those who say I am crazy are bitten by the reality bug
My "state of eternal hopefulness", they prefer to sweep under the rug

Oh God! let me be crazy and enjoy my optimistic euphoria - 
At least there is something worth looking forward to in my utopia



Comments

  1. crazy!!!
    moonstruck reader....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...... Beautifully penned..... Even I believe in optimist euphoria ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to be crazy.... nice lines....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well wrote
    And good own thoughts ๐Ÿ˜Š
    But dear
    Be optismic always to follow your dreams without being crazy
    And always get crazy to follow what you want without being optimistic ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I pray my God to give you successive path towards your desperate optimistic crazyness
    Well done dear keep writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

เคญเคœเคจ

woh

had