No Apology

I am a creature of comfort -  unequivocally, unapologetically!

Recently realized, I am a seeker of comfort, eventually!

Without assuming the ugliness of labels the world chooses to throw at me randomly,

I take pride in the luxuries I enjoy, unabashedly!

Why does the world look down upon me so, as if I act cruelly?

When through the comfort I partake of, I hurt neither foe nor ally!

All I desire is comfort but I don't ask it be provided freely!

I pay for it in currency of kindness and honesty, genuinely.

Calling me lazy, hedonistic, spoilt, is it necessary, really?

I work very hard to seek these comforts, however uncomfortably.

No one can stop me from enjoying the comforts I receive, I do so unashamedly!

If comfort is about all the good things in life, I will pursue it continuously!

No judgment can stop me from improving the quality of my life, says yours truly!!

After all! I am a creature of comfort, unequivocally, unapologetocally! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

भजन

woh

had